Rights of suppliers
• Know the sustainability policy and the associated programs.
• Know the policy of sustainable management of products and services purchased by Divanga
• Comply with the payment for the social benefits of its employees.
• Know the purchasing policy.
• To receive fair and timely payment for their services and products sold.
• If it is a local provider, it has priority.
• Submit claims associated with the business relationship with Divanga
Duties of suppliers
• Comply with the legal regulations to provide product or services.
• Comply with the legal requirements for the prevention of the sexual exploitation of minors and child labor
• Comply with the contractual conditions for the provision of the service or purchase of your products
• Comply with the sustainability and purchasing policies of Divanga